Friday, October 1, 2010

Wanna see my house?

A few times people ask me if I read Kelly's Korner Blog because I have a baby named Harper. Well I have seen it but NO that is not where I got her name. I actually know of a few Harper's and ther was this one writer.... Anyways there is an event on her blog called Show Me Your Life asking for pictures of your house. It is a different room each week and this week is dining rooms. Apparently they have already done living rooms and master bedrooms but since I'm not a regular reader I missed those :( (I may just post some anyways!) Most of you know my house is listed right now so I have some pictures already taken.



This is my Dining Room. These pics were actually taken a while back but I had to clear everything out when I listed my house. You know STAGING! ugh. anyways this is what it normally looks like and I am adding a pic of what it looks like now.
See how empty it is now but You know it's necessary. I still love it!
Oh and I updated from the 80's and got this totally awesome chandelier! Love it!
That's it for that room but I am just going to sneak in a couple pictures from my Living Room and Master since I missed those, mkay?

 Above is the view walking in from the front door. Below is looking at the den from the hallway.
 The chocolate leather recliner is usually right where you're standing but we put it in storage for this picture. My husband got tired of waiting and got it back out. He said next time we try to sell a house my couch will go instead of his chair. He hates the couch! I loves it!
 Here is the Master bedroom. Nothing Fancy Nancy really but I love the big bed and the colors! It isn't very big because we live in a bungalow house but check out the master bath/closet. you will not find this in an older house. Well except at our house ;)

 Inside that door is a shower/tub area. Just around that corner by the vanity are two rows for clothes to hang.
 There are two outlets right here so I can plug in rollers, hairdryer and flat iron. I love having my own spot to get ready!
Sitting at the vanity if you look to the right there is another wall for hanging clothes and a dresser!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hopefully I will catch the next rooms!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty space, and I agree, the chandelier is beautiful!

lisa-rie said...

Thank you!

Brittany said...

I really like it! And the "picture" over your fireplace, fave fave fave!! It's hard to tell the texture from the picture, is it a painting or a metal type?

lisa-rie said...

Thank you so much! It's a metal picture from Kirkland's I believe. I've had it for a while but I'm pretty sure. Or Bed Bath and Beyond.

Joyce said...

I'm on the hunt for a new chandelier...ours is the builder model. yuk.

Your girls are adorable. I have two daughters who are mostly all grown up now. Enjoy...time truly does fly!

celeste said...

Lovely!