Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rediculous!

I am so busy but I seem to find time for these things!




First I think it is rediculous that I liked this young adult fiction so much that I read all four of them in 2 weeks! I actually bought the first copy for someone else and wanted to "skim" it to see if she would like it. We see how that went! It definitely lives up to all the hype surrounding it!
Secondly, I gained a rediculous amount of weight with my last pregnancy as I did with the first but I guess the difference woud be I didn't bounce back at 28 like I did at 21! So, I am spending an aweful lot of time at this place (Y's UP at Hillwood) trying to shape up again. Ha! This is what Sara Faith thinks about me leaving her there!

I hate how they act like celebs are all fat and homely looking when they are pregnant and they have gained 3 lbs! The girl from Dancing with the stars gained 15lbs!!! They asked her "How did you lose the weight????" Duh, she never gained it. ugh!













And last for now, I am rediculously excited about this season's bachelor! I think he is a little bit of a ho but he seemd like the nices one so far. hehe. I do like him though not just because he is dreamy but he honestly doesnt seem shallow and I think has made some good decisions so far! I am rooting for this girl! Stephanie from AL! Yay! That's not why thought. She is so sweet and charming and has been through so much. I just think they would be good together. I do think she is a little older than the other girls but she looks amazing to be in her 30's! She has a little girl and her husband was killed in a plane crash when she was 10 weeks old. On one episode it was the girls birthday and Jason surprised Stephanie by bringing Sophia there. Oooh, I boo-hooed! My DVR did not record the one from last Monday if there was one, and I am pretty ill about it! I will have to wait till next week :(

No comments: