Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Life in Pictures( the last couple weeks anyways!)

It's hard to believe that I actually had to cut down to a few pictures so this wasn't too long! There's still a lot because I have not been able to upload for some reason. We had a very busy holiday season but maybe the best one ever!


My girls had a fabulous Christmas! Even though Savannah's jump rope got stuck in the chimney....Ha! We finally found one and she "found" it in the fireplace with a note (Thanks to my cousin Kim and her calligraphy skills!) from Santa. I agree that your kids don't have to get everything they asked for but 1)she only asked for 2 things and 2).they were not expensive (obviously the jumprope was $2 :)


































































































































































































2 comments:

preacherman said...

I love all of the pictures.
They are so cute.
You have such a precious family.
You and your family are always in my prayers.
I pray that God's richest blessings fall on all of you during 2009.
I know as a father of 3 sons (7, 5, 2) I am doing what I can to cherish every moment and memory with them. Ethan 7 just start the second grade. Collin, 5, just started kinder. Quinn 2, is enjoying staying home with dad. I am enjoying staying home with Quinn. The time and memories that I get to spend with him are special. I am enjoying a little time off from work. The boys are getting settled into the new home, town and church. All of them are making friends and are enjoying getting to eat at McDonalds on occassion :-). Again, thank you for sharing your life with us. I pray that your family experiences the goodness that only God can provide.

Rebecca Harber said...

I love all of this pictures from Christmas. It looks like y'all had a fun time. I'm trying to catch up on all of my blogging too, it's just insane.