Monday, March 2, 2009

If it's gonna be cold, at least it could snow!

Look what I have figured out how to do!!! Now I can put all my videos on here unless it's a situation where you learnn how to do something once and can't ever quite get the same result again :) We'll see!!


This is from yesterday, playing in the snow. By the end of the week: temp will be in the upper 70's Ha! Two things in life that I always get excited about are that first glimpse of the beach after driving for a couple hours to get ther, and.. Snow!!! I don't live far from the beach and we usually go a few times a year but snow is rare around here!




1 comment:

preacherman said...

I want you to know that I am going to show the boys this video because they have not seen snow in three years. I am glad you posted this so my boys can see so much fun it is when it does snow. I hope and pray all is going well. I enjoy your blog.
Keep up the great work and can't wait until your next post. Hope you and your family have a great week!