Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Out in the street just working on my fitness

I decided to not do the treadmill and take it outside. I have the sweetest MIL who will come over and watch the babies while I go do this fitness thing.


  1. Usually you do something you like at the time and regret it later. But with this running/walking thing, I regret it after a few minutes but like the benefits later.
  2. I ran today and no one was chasing me.
  3. I ran for a minute and decided it was overated.
  4. I decided to walk 4 miles instead of running 1. Sue me.
  5. I was wearing the sketchers shape-ups so it's got to be more like 6 miles right?
  6. I will be changing my route to avoid the garbage truck which apparently moves at the same speed I do-- and stinks.
  7. Cooper went with me and I know he will get better but his nose stayed down the whole time! hard to move at any pace when I am constantly trying to get him involved.
aren't they funny-looking? i suppose I will be feeling it sooon.











No comments: