Thursday, November 6, 2008

Food for thought (as in milk and raw eggs.)

Just a quick note Crazy neighbor Mrs. 'G' was caught yesterday morning lowering a bucket over my fence down to Maya. I banged on the window and said "That's not necessary!" She says "Oh That's not necessary?" she went back inside and i got my stepstool (It is a tall privacy fence, not that it helps) and saw the bucket was still there...full of mik and raw egg yoke!!!! I have decided she is officially certifiable. Any suggestions on how to handle this one? I have been told to file a police report and I think maybe I should but keeping in mind that this is someone I live right next door to and am not wanting to cause an akward scene. Ha. That actually sounds funny, I guess she already did that. hmmm

Also I am thinking about driving the Expedition around all day today to help warm up South Dakota residents from the blizzards. hmmmm

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I want you to know that I love your blog. You do a fantastic job and am extremely humble that you add me to the blogs you fall. I wnat you to know that I will b reading your blog as much I can. As a miister of the God I prya God's richest blessing on your and every aspect of your life. See you again soon. Keep up the great thought and blogging. You do such a fantastic job.