Thursday, October 16, 2008

Super Tuesday

This is a blog I had posted on my myspace a while back and obviously am an insomniac tonight and thought it was cute and I would post it here.



Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Savannah voted!!!
Savannah's kgarten class voted yesterday. she knew all the candidates and has been excited all week for "Super Tuesday!" She could not decide who to vote for. John McCain looked too old and she couldn't say Mitt Romney. She stressed between "Michael Hug-a-bee", Obama (B-A-M-A roll tide in her head) and Hillary. she finally voted for "Hilally Kinton" because she was a girl and well she liked her red dress. Savannah didnt want to hug any bees but she did feel a little bad about not voting for the roll tide O B-A-M-A!



Monday, October 06, 2008
Savannah Says Current mood: amused
she came home from her Grandparents singing, "Oh, Suzanna, don't you cry for me! I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!!!!! "Grande taught me that."so now it's Oh Savannah, clean your room for me! If you dont put those clothes up, I'll put you over my knee!!!!!! (Michael of coarse)
11:15 PM

1 comment:

lisa-rie said...

The votes did not actually count ;)