Thursday, December 11, 2008

Multimedia message

I got a new phone! Look at the amazing pic quality. Although I took it sideways. I still have to figure out how to rotate it before sending;) Im sooo excited. I had been looking for the perfect one since my blackberry pearl died on me this summer. I had a Razr since 2005. When it was time to upgrade I didn't because I loved my phone so much... Then it completely died on me. wiped out everything! No numbers, lost pics, except for the ones I had just figured out how to email to myself. So I decided to try something totally new. Who wanted to spend money on something they had 1 day ago, right! Hence I detest buying tires. What's exciting about that??? It's expensive and I already had tires. Anyways I digress. I got the red pearl and liked it for 30 minutes. It would occasionally go to an SOS mode and unless I was staring at the phone, I had no idea that the phone had shut itself off. Power off and back on. Then there was the idea thatI HAVE to purchase a media plan for like $30 more for the phone to even text or browse ringtones to buy...something the razr already did without that plan. So me, the cheapo, was like oh no! I just wont text. Um...miserable! Well in the end like I said it completely shut down on me as well and since media didn't work.. that's right, all pictures numbers ect lost, gone, never seen again. And it just so happens that I did not have my regular camera the day it snowed in AL Jan 19.(Sooo rare that I even remember it) so you guessed it the first pics of Savannah in the snow for the first time with our new snowdog puppy...gone! ughh! But my friend who was over later on that day actually got a few that I didn't know about and a couple months ago I saw them on her facebook and yay! So I bought a $20 Nokia refurb that I have been using until now. Waiting patiently and browsing phone after phone for this.My hub is totally jealous and wants one too! Now I have a nokia, and the z9 and the replacement (never been used) blackberry. I should start a cell phone equipment company. hmmm.

No comments: