Friday, August 6, 2010

Hey, I ran out of walls, Can I paint at your house?

Our friends Manny and Miranda are having a baby and it's a boy! Yay! They already have a precious little girl Ali and now they are getting ready for Kaden. (he is coming soon!)
How gorgeous is this girl!?!?! Just think how cute little Kaden will be :)

I offered to help decorate the baby's room because I have a sick obsession with anything design --not that I'm good but I like it anyways-- Miranda said I could and I am so excited! Project..


Her sister is hand-making the bedding and Miranda is headed to her family's in TN this weekend and will bring back the material for the bedding. I kinda already have a color in mind so I hope it matches or her sister will have to redo the whole thing and I would hate that! haha of coarse I'm kidding but I DO love this color.



It's called Coventry Gray. Isn't it gorg? I hope it shows well here. I will have to find a reason to use it in my house although I have no blank walls left. FYI if every room in your home is a different color, don't get rid of your paint. Because when it's time to do touch-ups, it sucks to have to buy every color again!


I can't wait to get started and mostly can't wait to see Kaden!

No comments: