Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nana house! Nana house!!

My mom, AKA Nana, has special magic powers. That's what my girls think. She has charmed them and they just LOVE going to "Nana's House". Since Savannah was a baby, she loved Nana's house! Sara Faith recognized her home early on. As soon as we would get near, she would get so excited! They have so much fun over there. I don't know what all they do, you would have to ask her but usually I get emailed pictures like these:
















and they usually have visitors or go visiting. This is my Grandad, Chester 91, with 2 of his great-grandbabies Harper and Sara Faith!



What I do know is they are very lucky to have a Nana who enjoys having each girl and loves their differences. If you ask Sara faith, "Who's baby are you?" She will proudly announce "Nana's!!!" I can't even get her to answer different at my house. Savannah always did the same and she is trying to start Harper on it now ;)
I did figure out she uses cookies.

I look foward to getting pictures after (sometimes during) their visit so I can see how much fun they have!

It probably doesn't hurt either that there are 3 yorkies over there and their favorite Aunt!

This is my sis, Shirley and their other 3 babies: Sophie, Sadie and Stevie.
Thank you, Nana!



No comments: